Welcome to Port Douglas’ best kept dining secret...
Hi Tide Cafe-Bar-Restaurant - the Peninsula Boutique Hotel’s oceanfront restaurant located, on the Esplanade in Port Douglas is the only licensed restaurant in Port Douglas that overlooks the Four Mile Beach. Hi Tide captures the gentle ocean breezes and offers an array of dining options. Its casual, open and modern setting is perfect to eat, drink and relax in our enviable tropical climate.
We believe we have done justice to the freshest, tropical produce from the sea and land that we have right on our doorstep in North Queensland by showcasing these ingredients through our seasonal menus.
Our breakfast, lunch and dinner menus have a wide array of favourites and cutting edge trends in Australian cuisine. These menus combined with the stunning ocean views and friendly service will ensure that your dining experience with us is a memorable one.
Our chefs are always happy to discuss any dietary requirements you may have... after all, it is the personal touches and service that Hi Tide has become renowned for among Port Douglas’ “locals”.
- A LA CARTE - Local & guests alike love our ModOz style cuisine with great nightly Chef's specials.
- SEAFOOD NIGHT - The menu is handcrafted on the day, based on the freshest North Queensland seafood available. Non seafood options also available.
- FAMOUS CURRY NIGHT - Come and enjoy an array of authentic Indian curries both mild and a little spicy. Non curry dishes also available.
- COCKTAIL HAPPY HOUR - Enjoy our specially created cocktail of the week or let us mix your favourite tiplle then sit back and relax.
- SURF & TURF SPECIALS - Great steak & seafood combinations! Full a la carte menu also available.
- BREAKFAST ON THE DECK - We are open every day for breakfast from 7am.
- FISH 'N' CHIPS - Come and enjoy our fresh fish & chips with lots of other temptations if all things fishy are not your thing.
Port Douglas Dining
Port Douglas Restaurants offer every dining experience, cakes and treats from an assortment of alfresco cafes to tropical lunches of freshly sourced ingredients. Evening dinning can be enjoyed at one of the many popular cosmopolitan restaurants offering International & Australian cuisine.
If opting for a quiet night in, Port Douglas has a range of take away and home/hotel delivery options covering every taste including pizza, pasta, chinese, thai and the ever popular fish and chips.
An oasis you will never want to leave...