Terms & Conditions
- A deposit equal to 2 nights’ accommodation will be charged to the credit card provided at time of reservation to secure your booking. Your reservation is not confirmed until the deposit has been paid and a confirmation number received from the hotel.
- Cancellations must be received in writing by email (email us) or facsimile to Peninsula Boutique Hotel Port Douglas +61 7 4099 5440. Cancellations will not be deemed to be received until you have written confirmation from Peninsula Boutique Hotel Port Douglas.
- Cancellations received 15 days or more (local hotel time) prior to the arrival date - the deposit will be refunded in full less a $100 administration fee. The administration fee covers the cost of processing the booking, receipting the booking and banking the money, cancelling the booking from the system, processing refund via electronic medium and meeting bank charges.
- Cancellations received 14 days or less (local hotel time) prior to the arrival date will forfeit the full deposit paid.
- ‘No Show’ or “Early Departure” for any reason incurs the full accommodation cost of the original reservation. This policy is applied to cover the distinct possibility of our inability to relet the suite at that late stage. Should the suite be relet a refund of the booking difference will be applied.
- Balance of accommodation payable on arrival, room charges and all incidentals are to be settled prior to your departure. Any charges incurred after settlement of your account will be charged to your credit card provided on check in.
- 2% surcharge applies to all American Express and Diners Club International card transactions. 1% surcharge applies to all Visa and Mastercard transaction.
- All guests are requested to read the T&Cs - Rules of the House.pdf.
Package Terms & Conditions
- 3 Night Spa & Bubbles Package, 4 Night Ultimate Indulgence Package, 6 Night Romanic Getaway & 5 Night Explore & Adventure Packages are only valid from 1/11/15 - 31/3/16. Packages are not applicable during high season: 1 July to 31 October annually.
- Packages listed on our website are only available for direct bookings with Peninsula Boutique Hotel Port Douglas.
- Reservations by emailing: or phoning 1800 676 674 (+617 4099 9100 from overseas).
- 50% deposit is required at the time of reservation.
- If the reservation is cancelled 30 days before arrival date the deposit will be refunded in less a $100 administration fee.
- If however the reservation is cancelled within 30 days of the arrival date then the deposit will be retained.
- Additional terms and conditions apply.
- Packages cannot be used in conjuction with any other promotional rates, offers or packages and is subject to availability at time of booking.
Loyalty Program Terms & Conditions
- Memberships can only be made in one surname & one first name.
- When booking, the member must be present when checking into the hotel.
- Memberships can not be transferred to another person's name.
- Rewards can not be exchanged for other products or refunded for money.
- Qualifying bookings must be made direct with the hotel in the members name; this can be a direct phone call, a direct email or direct booking through our hotel website.
- The Pensinsula Boutique Hotel reserves the right to cancel or change the rewards program at any time without notice, including the Terms & Conditions of the rewards program.
- The Pensinsula Boutique Hotel reserved the right to cancel individual mememberships should a member break the agreement.
- Vouchers for the Hi Tide Restaurant must be used during the members stay. Vouchers can not be used in conjunction of any other promotion or offer. Vouchers can not be extended or transferred to another persons name. Vouchers are non-transferable and can not be redeemed for money.
We recommend that you take out Travel Insurance to cover unforeseen circumstances including natural events.
Any requests pertaining to your booking are a request only and are not guaranteed
An oasis you will never want to leave...