Terms & Conditions
- A deposit equal to 2 nights’ accommodation will be charged to the credit card provided at time of reservation to secure your booking. Your reservation is not confirmed until the deposit has been paid and a confirmation number received from the hotel.
- Cancellations must be received in writing by email (email us) or facsimile to Peninsula Boutique Hotel Port Douglas +61 7 4099 5440. Cancellations will not be deemed to be received until you have written confirmation from Peninsula Boutique Hotel Port Douglas.
- Cancellations received 15 days or more (local hotel time) prior to the arrival date - the deposit will be refunded in full less a $100 administration fee. The administration fee covers the cost of processing the booking, receipting the booking and banking the money, cancelling the booking from the system, processing refund via electronic medium and meeting bank charges.
- Cancellations received 14 days or less (local hotel time) prior to the arrival date will forfeit the full deposit paid.
- ‘No Show’ or “Early Departure” for any reason incurs the full accommodation cost of the original reservation. This policy is applied to cover the distinct possibility of our inability to relet the suite at that late stage. Should the suite be relet a refund of the booking difference will be applied.
- Balance of accommodation payable on arrival, room charges and all incidentals are to be settled prior to your departure. Any charges incurred after settlement of your account will be charged to your credit card provided on check in.
- 2% surcharge applies to all American Express and Diners Club International card transactions. 1% surcharge applies to all Visa and Mastercard transaction.
- All guests are requested to read the T&Cs - Rules of the House.pdf.
We recommend that you take out Travel Insurance to cover unforeseen circumstances including natural events.
Any requests pertaining to your booking are a request only and are not guaranteed
An oasis you will never want to leave...