Terms & Conditions
- Validity of Rates & Quotations
- Deposit, Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Terms & Conditions Of Booking
The material on this internet site is made available for the purpose of providing access to current information and is not provided as professional advice. Before relying on the material, users should obtain appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances to evaluate its accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance for their purposes. Some material on this internet site may include or summarize views, standards or recommendations of third parties. The inclusion of such material is not an endorsement by us of that material and not an indication of our commitment to any particular course of action. Links provided to other internet sites are provided for the user’s convenience and do not constitute endorsement of the information at those sites. We accept no responsibility for material contained in any site that is linked to this internet site.
Validity of Rates & Quotations
- Prices are valid for the dates indicated.
- All costs shown are in Australian Dollars, or as otherwise indicated, and include GST (Goods and Services Tax) where applicable.
- All prices shown on this site are subject to change without notice.
- Accommodation costs are for room plus full buffet breakfast and include arrival transfers for stays of three or more nights unless otherwise indicated in promotional offers or packages as specified.
- Prices quoted and shown are not final until full payment is received.
- All quotations are valid for 48 hours from the time of quotation, unless otherwise stated, and are subject to availability of services quoted and are not guaranteed until the booking is confirmed and deposit received.
Deposit, Payment & Cancellation Policy
- A deposit of 2 nights’ accommodation will be charged to the credit card provided to secure your booking at the advertised all year round full rack rate. Your reservation is not confirmed until the deposit has been paid and a confirmation number received from the hotel.
- Cancellations must be received in writing by email (email@example.com) or facsimile to Peninsula Boutique Hotel Port Douglas +61 7 4099 5440. Cancellations will not be deemed to be received until you have written confirmation from Peninsula Boutique Hotel Port Douglas.
- Cancellations received 15 days or more (local hotel time) prior to the arrival date – the deposit will be refunded in full less a $100 administration fee. The administration fee covers the cost of processing the booking, receipting the booking and banking the money, cancelling the booking from the system, processing refund via electronic medium and meeting bank charges.
- Cancellations received 14 days or less (local hotel time) prior to the arrival date will forfeit the full deposit paid.
- ‘No Show’ or “Early Departure” for any reason incurs the full accommodation cost of the original reservation. This policy is applied to cover the distinct possibility of our inability to relet the suite at that late a stage. Should the suite be relet a refund of the booking difference will be applied.
- Balance of accommodation payable on arrival, room charges and all incidentals are to be settled prior to your departure. Any charges incurred after settlement of your account will be charged to your credit card provided on check in.
- 2% surcharge applies to all American Express and Diners Club International card transactions.
We recommend that you take out Travel Insurance to cover unforeseen circumstances including natural events.
Terms & Conditions Of Booking
The terms and conditions of the holiday letting as agreed to by both parties are as follows and departure from same by you permits the owner or agent to refuse the key, amend the charge or immediately terminate the occupancy.
- The hotel rooms are let to you for holiday purposes only for the period stated on the written confirmation or reservation information you receive from us. You agree to stay for the dates you have confirmed and should you wish to reduce your stay once you arrive or during your stay, under no circumstances are there any refunds.
- The hotel rooms are available from 2pm on the day of your arrival and are to be vacated by 11am on the day of departure. Early check in and late check out is subject to availability and charges may apply at the discretion of management. The hotel room is to be locked on departure and all keys returned to reception.
- Charges must be paid by cash or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express) before the occupancy commences unless special prior arrangements have been made. 2% additional charge applies to American Express and Diners cards.
- The number of people occupying the apartment is not to exceed the number of people that beds are provided for.
- The hotel room must not be used for any unlawful purposes.
- Guests must only park cars in the designated areas.
- No person on the premises shall be guilty of conduct that is a nuisance to adjoining or neighboring occupiers. The by-laws, rules and regulations of the complex and any reasonable direction of the Manager must be complied with. The hotel room must be vacated if, after receiving a warning, any Guest fails to comply.
- In the event that any appliance or service breaks down every reasonable endeavour will be made to repair or replace an alternative. The Manager or owner accepts no responsibility for any inconvenience. Port Douglas has limited access to tradespersons and your patience is sought should this occur.
- Neither the Body Corporate, the Manager nor the hotel room owner is liable for any damage or loss of property which a guest may sustain while on the complex. No responsibility is taken for guests personal property left on the premises.
- All breakages and losses to the property are to be reported to the Manager and paid for immediately by the Guest.
- The Guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by any Guest together with all replacements and necessary costs for any damage or loss to the apartment and its contents or the Body Corporate property as caused by any guest.
- The Manager reserves the right to apply a bond on the hotel room if considered necessary. Should the hotel room not be left in a reasonable clean and tidy state, any cleaning costs above and beyond the normal will be charged to the guest.
- A daily room service is provided with all bed and bathroom linen provided. Guest amenities are replenished when consumed complimentary unless stated for specific individual items.
- The Manager may inspect the hotel room at any time with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if the Manager is of the opinion that there has been a breach of these conditions.
- No animals or pets are to be brought onto the property.
- With telephone, internet and postal bookings, the description of the property and the apartments are made in good faith but no responsibility for mis-description can be accepted. Each hotel room is furnished to a standard but as each hotel room is owned individually they will therefore experience some different furnishings which are in addition to the standard fit-out, so please enquire first as to what the standard furnishings are.
- Specific requests will be noted on each reservation, however no guarantee will be made.
- The Guest authorizes the manager to charge any credit card, or retain any bond for any loss, damage or monetary contribution for which any Guest is liable under this document or otherwise.
- Fees and charges apply for cancellations and ‘no-shows’. There is no refund for early departures.
- If the occupancy ends or is terminated, the Guest must immediately vacate the apartment. The manager is authorized to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of any Guest and removal of Guests’ property.
- *Free Wifi is for up to 4 devices per room. Upload & download limits apply to a maximum of 500MB per day or 3500MB per 7 night stay.
Any reservation request from you constitutes acceptance of the above conditions including rules of the house.