Our Hotel T&C's:
- A deposit of 25% of the full accommodation will be charged to the credit card provided at the time of reservation to secure your booking. Or if staying 5 nights or less, a deposit of 2 nights' accommodation will be charged. Your reservation is not confirmed until the deposit has been paid and a confirmation number received from the hotel.
- The remaining balance of your accommodation will be charged to your credit card 30 days prior to arrival.
- For all special packages including honeymoon packages, a deposit of 50% is required at the time of booking and the remaining balance will be charged to your credit card 30 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellations must be received in writing by email (email us). Cancellations will not be deemed to be received until you have written confirmation from Peninsula Boutique Hotel Port Douglas.
- Cancellations received 31 days or more (local hotel time) prior to the arrival date - the deposit will be refunded in full less a $100AUD administration fee. The administration fee covers the cost of processing the booking, receipting the booking and banking the money, cancelling the booking from the system, processing refund via electronic medium and meeting bank charges.
- Reducing nights of your stay within 60 days prior to arrival will be classed as a cancellation and full payment will be payable for the reduced nights.
- Cancellations or booking amendments received 30 days or less (local hotel time) prior to the arrival date will forfeit the full accommodation amount.
- ‘No Show’ or “Early Departure” for any reason incurs the full accommodation cost of the original reservation. This policy is applied to cover the distinct possibility of our inability to relet the suite at that late stage.
- We strongly suggest to take out travel insurance to cover unforeseen circumstances in the event you need to cancel or reduce the length of your stay.
- Any additional charges such as transfer costs, tours, room charges and all incidentals are to be settled prior to your departure. Any charges incurred after settlement of your account will be charged to your credit card provided on check in.
- Please note from 1/3/20 a 1.3 % surcharge applies to all American Express card transactions. 1.3% surcharge applies to all Visa and Mastercard transactions. This surcharge is on every transaction (accommodation & hotel expenses).
- Our hotel only carters for people over the age of 17.
- Prices are displayed in Australian dollars.
- Our hotel is a non smoking property.
- Specific requests will be noted on reservations, however no gaurantee will be made. We will make every effort to honour special requests such as a specific floor, room number, adjoining rooms, etc. However the ability of these items can not be gauranteed.
- All guests are requested to read the T&Cs - Rules of the House 2018.pdf
- Please note from April 2019, the complimentary arrival transfer will change to a complimentary departure transfer.
- Our Complimentary transfer offer is for the departure transfer only (bookings post April 19) & is from our hotel on the day of your departure to Cairns Airport or Cairns Central.
- This service is only available for guests who book for 3 nights and more & have book directly through our hotel or through specific travel agents.
- The Complimentary transfer is a seat on a shuttle bus through a transfer company, if guests choose to upgrade to their own private transfer it will be an additional $110AUD per couple. Subject to availbity.
- The shuttle bus service departs hourly, if the guests missed the transfer they will need to wait for the next service available.
- Any transfers between 8pm and 7am will occur a $50AUD surcharge (payable directly at the hotel).
- Guests need to contact our hotel with their flight details at least 72hrs prior to arrival
We recommend that you take out Travel Insurance to cover unforeseen circumstances including natural events.
Any requests pertaining to your booking are a request only and are not guaranteed
An oasis you will never want to leave...