Terms and Conditions
Terms, Conditions and Cancellation Policy
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THE HOTELS WITHIN THE MANDALA HOSPITALITY GROUP
By booking directly with Mandala Hospitality Group and/or their hotel websites you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
The Hotel reserves the right to refuse service and cancel any reservation that does not meet the following terms and conditions
You must be at least 18 years old to make a reservation. To stay at Peninsula Hotel you must be 18 years of age or older as we are an adults only resort. A valid credit card and photo ID will be required on arrival if requested.
At the time of booking a credit card must be receipted to confirm your reservation and full payment will be taken within 7 days prior to your arrival.
- Cancellations must be received in writing by email (email@example.com). Cancellations will not be deemed to be received until you have written confirmation from Peninsula Boutique Hotel Port Douglas.
- Cancellations received 7 days or more (local hotel time) prior to the arrival date – any deposit will be refunded in full less a $100 administration fee. The administration fee covers the cost of processing the booking, receipting the booking and banking the money, cancelling the booking from the system, processing refund via electronic medium and meeting bank charges.
- Cancellations received 7 days or less (local hotel time) prior to the arrival date will forfeit 100% of the full amount.
- ‘No Show’ or ‘Early Departure’ for any reason incurs the full accommodation cost of the original reservation. There is no refund.
- Any additional charges such as transfer costs, tours, room charges and all incidentals are to be settled prior to your departure. Any charges incurred after settlement of your account will be charged to your credit card provided on check in.
- Should Government imposed travel restrictions prevent you from travelling within the 30 days prior to you arrival cancellation period then you may receive a credit for a future booking (12 months limit) however you must inform the property of your cancellation within 48 hours of the announcement of the imposed restriction. If you choose to hold your bookings whilst travel restrictions are in place then the standard cancellation policy will apply. If you are from or have been in a Government declared hotspot the property reserves the right to cancel or deny your reservation at any time. For reservations that fall out of this policy, Peninsula Boutique Hotel reserves the right to treat each reservation on a case by case basis.
- We strongly suggest to take out travel insurance to cover unforeseen circumstances in the event you need to cancel or reduce the length of your stay.
*Please Note: This Cancellation Policy does NOT apply to Special Discounted or Promotional Rates – refer to the Cancellation Policy on your confirmation email that will be specific to your booking.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
Check-in time is 3.00 pm.
Check-out time is 11.00 am.
Changes to check-in or check-out times can be arranged in advance directly with the hotel, changes are subject to availability and may incur a fee.
A valid credit card and photo ID will be required on arrival.
If a valid credit card is not presented a cash bond of up to $200 is required
Payment by third party credit cards (Charge Back) may be arranged in advance by contacting the hotel directly.
RATES AND CHARGES
Full payment for your stay will be charged within 7 days prior to arrival unless stated otherwise.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express all incur a surcharge of 1.3% for each transaction. All prices are quoted in Australian dollars, per room, per night and includes GST. This surcharge is on every transaction (accommodation & hotel expenses).
Roll-away beds are available at an additional charge of $30 and are subject to availability, Roll-away beds can only be used in certain room types. All cots requested costs $20.
All guests will be liable for any loss or damage to their accommodation room and its contents, fair wear and tear accepted.
All guests agree to pay the rate quoted for the entire stay and any additional charges that are billed to the room before, during or after the stay; including but not limited to mini-bar, room service and food and beverage outlets.
I agree to my credit card & signature being held as security for payment of, room charges, minibar items, tour bookings and any breakages. Accommodation balance is payable on arrival (unless paid in full prior to arrival.)
No refund on accommodation applies after arrival check-in. Should you reduce your stay for any reason, no refund applies. Management and/or their representative reserves the right to enter your room for servicing, maintenance, and inspections as deemed necessary. Body Corporate By-Laws apply. (Rules of the House is available online at our website or at reception.)
All hotels in Australia are non-smoking. Any guest smoking in their room may be asked to leave the hotel and will incur a charge of $400 for having the room off-line for cleaning and deodorising.
Guests rights are protected under the Civil Laws (Wrongs) Act 2002 CLICK HERE
BEST RATE GUARANTEED
Mandala Hospitality guarantee all guests will get the Best Available Rate when they book direct with the hotels either by phone, email or on the hotel’s own web sites. The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to unpublished rates or advance purchase offers. The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply if the lower rate is achieved via a currency conversion and when comparing rates both rates must have tax included or tax excluded to ensure a fair comparison.